The Workday@Yale Program supports Yale’s mission with administrative services that mirror Yale’s excellence in teaching, research and practice. Yale’s initial rollout of Workday in July 2015 included the delivery of human resource, academic and payroll business processes. We continue to optimize current Workday functionality and are preparing to go-live with Yale’s Financials in July 2017.
The strategic objectives for the program include:
- Simplify and standardize processes
- Make it easier to get work done and harder to make mistakes
- Minimize administrative overhead for faculty and end users
- Lower operating costs and improve effectiveness
- Establish an accurate, trusted and timely reporting environment